Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wed Prep #1

hye peeps!! Assalam..

I've settled a few things regarding my wedding reception and solemnization.. yup! a few...means a lot of thing remain UNSETTLED! ~hewww~

i've send my 'kain nikah' to the tailor last 2 weeks..n i really looking forward to it.. kinda nervous to see how it going to look like.. same as i wish or~~ NIGHTMARE!!

Singgahsana doesn't make any call or asking me anything about the reception dress.. i'm quite nervous because not much time left as i  count yesterday its only less than 100 days left!! i'll call them tomorrow...

i intend to have a guestbook corner during my wedding :)

so, i'm going to DIY my own GUESTBOOK

here is my DIY checklist.. wish me luck!!

- guestbook
-handbouquet (solemnization, reception)
-glass jar decoration  here
-paper bag
-table centerpiece
-bunting design ( will send to BannerKing for printing)
-hantaran deco 

till then:) 


0 gorgeous:

Post a Comment

love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers